The Department of Dutch and South African Studies at the Faculty of English (AMU, Poznań) conducts research and university teaching in the field of Dutch and South African literary studies and linguistics.
• Conducting research and publishing in international journals
• Acquiring external grants
• Teaching 210 hours a year (6-8 hours a week) in the area of Dutch linguistics (e.g. history of the Dutch language, language pragmatics, Dutch grammar), practical Dutch language learning and BA / MA seminars
• PhD in Dutch or general linguistics
• Very good knowledge of the Dutch language
• Good command of the English language
• Ability to cooperate in a team
• Monthly remuneration for the position of assistant professor in accordance with the "Regulations on remuneration of employees of the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań", https://bip.amu.edu.pl/__data/assets/pdf_file/0035/335888/ZR-194-2021-20...
• Chance to acquire new scientific qualifications (habilitation)
• Work in a dynamic and interdisciplinary team