OF THE FACULTY OF LETTERS
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WROCŁAW
for the position of SENIOR LECTURER
in the Department of Dutch Language
at the Chair of Dutch Studies
University of Wrocław
Applicants should meet the requirements of the Law on Higher Education of 27 July 2005 (Polish Journal of Laws 2016, item 1842, as amended).
I. The successful candidate is expected to start work on 1 February 2018.
- MA degree in the Humanities in the field of Dutch studies,
- teaching experience of several years at an academic level: certified teaching experience in the field of Dutch language acquisition at different levels – A1-C2),
- ability to prepare and organise courses including Dutch for special purposes,
- fluent proficiency in Dutch and Polish enabling conducting translation courses.
III. The applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- a letter of application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wrocław,
- curriculum vitae,
- a personal information form,
- a narrated curriculum vitae presenting the candidate’s academic teaching experience, as well as other achievements in the field of organisation of teaching and popularising knowledge of Dutch speaking countries,
- a course syllabus of Dutch as a foreign language comprising 30 hours of teaching,
- a copy of the MA certificate,
- at least one letter of recommendation concerning the candidate’s teaching and organisational experience, prepared by a colleague in possession of a habilitation certificate or by a professor in the field of Dutch language, literature or culture.
IV. The documents listed above should be submitted by 22 January 2018, 12.00 hours, at the Office of the Chair of Dutch Studies at the University of Wrocław, Kuźnicza 22, 50-138 Wrocław.
V. The results of the application procedure will be announced on 23 January 2018.*
The cover letter must contain the following clause: “I do consent to processing the personal data provided in my application for the purpose of the search procedure” (in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
* The Dean reserves himself the right to leave the application procedure unresolved without giving a reason.
The Dean of the Faculty of Letters