THE DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE STUDIES
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WROCŁAW
for the position of ASSISTANT
in the Department of Dutch Language
at the Chair of Dutch Studies
University of Wrocław
Applicants should meet the requirements of the Law on Higher Education of 27 July 2005 (Polish Gouvernment Gazette from 2016, point 1842, as amended).
I. The successful candidate is expected to start work on 1 October 2018.
- Master degree in the Humanities in the field of Dutch linguistics, Dutch studies or similar (a degree from a university in the Netherlands or Belgium will be an extra asset),
- scientific achievements in the field of linguistics,
- teaching experience in the field of foreign language acquisition – Dutch at an academic level,
- a specific schedule of scientific development in the field of linguistics,
- Dutch language proficiency at the level of C2.
III. The applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- a letter of application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wroclaw,
- curriculum vitae,
- a personal information form,
- a narrated curriculum vitae presenting the candidate’s scientific experience, as well as achievements in the field of organisation of teaching and popularising of knowledge of Dutch speaking countries,
- a schedule of scientific development,
- a course syllabus of Dutch as a foreign language comprising 30 hours of teaching,
- a list of publications, description of the teaching experience as well as other achievements in the field of organisation of academic life and popularising science,
- a copy of the Master degree certificate,
- at least one letter of recommendation concerning the candidate’s teaching and organisational experience, prepared by of an academic in possession of a habilitation certificate or by a professor in the field of Dutch language, literature or culture,
- a statement that in case of winning the competition Wrocław University will by the basic place of work,
- possible other documents justifying the candidacy.
IV. The documents listed above should be submitted by 14 June 2018, 12.00 hours, at the Office of the Chair of Dutch Studies at the University of Wrocław, Kuźnicza 22, 50-138 Wrocław
V. The results of the application procedure will be announced on 18 June 2018.*
The cover letter must contain the following clause: “I do consent to processing the personal data provided in my application for the purpose of the search procedure” (in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
* The Dean reserves himself the right to leave the application procedure unresolved without giving a reason.
The Dean of the Faculty
of Language and Literature Studies