NATIVE DUTCH SPEAKING (assistant/associate) professor of the Department of Dutch
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS), Seoul, South Korea
Position: NATIVE DUTCH SPEAKING (assistant/ associate) professor in Dutch Language / Dutch Area Studies
We expect that he/she
- is a native Dutch speaker
- is able to teach Dutch language, grammar, Dutch Culture and Area Studies
- helps with Dutch language practices (speaking & writing)
- helps with the department’s projects regarding Dutch language
- has Master degree with more than 2 years full time teaching experience (after the degree) at a university or college, or has PhD degree
- is able to publish (at least) one academic article per year
- helps with administrative work and cultural activities for the department etc.
** Details on Teaching Conditions will be announced after the selection procedure.
Contract Period: September 1, 2023 – August 31, 2024. (The contract may be extended every 1 year.)
How to apply:
Please send the following documents prior to Thursday 20 April 2023 to the Department of Dutch: email@example.com. Tel.: 82 (0)2 2173 2288
1. Cover Letter (in Dutch)
2. Resume (CV) in English
3. Research/publications list in English (if applicable)
4. Copy of passport
Thank you very much!