Call for abstracts - TABU Dag 2018
The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is pleased to announce the 39th TABU Dag, which will take place at the University of Groningen on June 14th & 15th, 2018. TABU Dag is an annual international broad linguistics conference which offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research. Graduate students and (post)doctoral researchers in particular are encouraged to present their work.
We are very pleased to announce that the keynote speakers of this year’s edition are:
We invite abstracts (in English) in any field of linguistics including, but not limited to: syntax and semantics, phonetics and phonology, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, developmental linguistics, language acquisition, speech production, discourse and communication, computational linguistics, and neurolinguistics. Abstracts should not be longer than 300 words excluding title, keywords and references. They should be submitted via the following link: www.tabudag.nl/abstracts.
This edition of TABU Dag will again be characterised by a highly interactive format, as we accept abstracts for posters with a poster pitch. All the poster pitch sessions will be plenary, and each presenter will have the chance to speak for 1.5 minutes in front of the entire audience and introduce their research. The pitches will be followed by the poster sessions, which leaves enough time and space for a deeper exchange about the research. For more information about the format, see www.tabudag.nl/format.
Important dates and information
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 30th, 2018
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent no later than April 30th, 2018
- Registration will be possible from mid-April
- The official language of the conference is English.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the following link: www.tabudag.nl/abstracts
- For further information, please visit the conference website: www.tabudag.nl
- Conference location: Groningen, The Netherlands
- Contact information: email@example.com